Friday, January 8, 2010


This is a very unique picture of me driving, taken from my iPhone. Pretty cool how the sun rays are coming through the window with a neat glare bouncing off my aviator sunglasses! I should be a professional photographer.

But yes, this is me driving. The significance of this picture isn't the amazing photography, but the fact that I am driving to my new home in Arizona. Yep, that's right. After graduating from school and spending a few weeks at home in Maryland, I decided to move to Phoenix, Arizona where my extended family lives. Outside of the Utah/Idaho LDS bubble, Phoenix ranks in the top 3 states that have the highest LDS Singles population. DC and Southern California rank with Phoenix as well, but I'm from DC and Southern California was too expensive. So my next best option was to settle for a bit in the Phoenix area, so I did.

No comments: